METHAN ELECTROLYSIS / PLASMOLYSIS PLANT
GESSCON is in implementation process for an industrial Methan Electrolysis / Plasmolysis plant. With the modular design of the industrial solution and for decentralized production of renewable hydrogen and emission free carbon black, we offer a future modular plasmolysis construction unit for the energy industry.
Hydrogen 6,5 Mio kg / p.a.
Emission free Carbon Black 21.000 t / p.a.
EMISSION SAVED & REPLACED
69.346 t / p.a.
1. Plasmolysis process is up to 8 times more energy efficient than the water electrolysis process.
2. Production of renewable hydrogen and emission free carbon black.
3. Reduction of conventional produced carbon black via furnace process, This is equal in value to the carbon capture process.
4. Modular system components for efficient and fast implementation within 2 years.
5. Support by decarbonisation of natural gas pipelines.
6. The demand for both products hydrogen and carbon black are greater than the supply.
7. We have made it easy for investors to get started with a few modules, then the expansions are carried out step by step and in joint coordination.